Vogue's Beauty Trends are:
Many designers are sporting this trend.
I loved the crackle effect. It would look so cool in a club, imagine it catching the lights. The rest of the make-up is left plain and basic so the eye make-up doesn't look that extreme.
I love this look. Reminds me of Ke$ha a bit, looks like something she would wear. I love the whole look. The styling is totally me. The clothes, hair, make-up it works together so well. It's messy and scruffy but still looks like you've made the effort. It's quick and easy and the whole look is perfect for FESTIVALS!!!!
This look is perfect for night. it's sexy and seductive, smart and gives of an expensive look. It's a metallic twist on a smoky eye, the hair is very reminiscent of beach hair, it's quick and easy but still sexy. The combed up eyebrows are bang on trend, BIG EYEBROWS ARE ON TREND less reason to pluck now ladies. PUT THE TWEEZERS AWAY.
Many other designers are doing this trend, all in different ways.
John Galliano, Rodarte, Lanvin, Ashish and Georgio Armani are just some of the other designers that committed to this trend.
- Eyes and lips are coated in shiny metallic hues, with gold and silver proving to be the most popular colours
- At Fendi, make-up artist Peter Philips added silver foils over the eyes for a space-age vibe, while at Krizia models sported gold foil placed haphazardly on the front of the head
- Designers created a three-dimensional look with crushed metal-inspired eye make-up and glittery lips
- Make-up focuses on enhancing either the eyes or lips, never both, for a simple statement look, while the rest of the face is contoured and bronzed
- The cool metallic tones on the eyes and lips are contrasted with warm matt skin for a contemporary look
- A key product called MAC Metal-X Eye Shadow was widely used backstage and is set to be the product of the season when it launches in spring/summer 2012 said Debbie Finnegan, MAC senior artist
- Fendi, Thierry Mugler and Krizia showcased the most inspirational hair and make-up looks
Vogue's Next Beauty Trend is
It's girly, cute, simple with BIG LASHES.
Again people COMB THOSE BROWS UP. BIG BROWS ARE BACK. It's simple, girly and natural. Just pink and peachy tones. Skin is a big thing here it looks as if it's glowing. It's perfect for spring/summer. It's simple, and this look goes with any outfit. The hair's out of you face and put up in a simple plait.
Viktor & Rolf
- Bold, childlike make-up and simple, girly pulled-back hairstyles take centre stage
- Pastels form the key colour palette, ice cream or macaroon-inspired shades: marshmallow pink, duck egg blue, lemon sorbet and mint green.
- This trend was best realised at Meadham Kirchhoff, Vanessa Bruno and Amaya Arzuaga.
In The Eyes
Big natural lashes are the way forward. BRINGING BACK THE TWIGGY LOOK!!!
Miu Miu, Lanvin, Dior and Valentino follow this trend will you????
WSGN'S make-up trend for S/S 2012 is multi-tonal eyes and pink lips
- Playful, energetic and youthful, we believe this trend will translate well to the youth market
- Be inspired by the hair and make-up looks at Issey Miyake, Thakoon, Jason Wu and Yigal Azrouel. For more inspirational beauty looks, check out our Rainbow Riot Grrrls trend analysis
SO THIS SUMMER:
- Flushed Cheeks,
- Block Colours,
- Perfect Skin,
- Big Lashes,
- Big Eyebrows,