Friday 27 January 2012

MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel Review

Omg I love this product. I've heard so many things about it so i thought i'd try it for myself. It glides on so easily, drys quick and is pretty much smudge proof. It has a matte finish and looks so expensive, it dried almost instantly and if you're a blinker when it comes to applying eyeliner you have no worries, unlike liquid it won't create creases or leave marks where you don't want them. The brush is so fine that it makes it easy to apply a thin or a thick line you can just keep applying till you're happy. It's water proof and even when wet doesn't run or smudge which I loved about it. I had it on for at least 8 hours yesterday and it didn't smudge of fade at all. Unlike a pencil you don't have to keep applying to make it darker, it instantly comes out the colour it's meant to which mean you save product, and you hardly need any to start off with. Make-up artists and lovers I recommend this product, it's quick and easy to use, last ages and the finish is so sexy and stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment